Friday 6 January 2012

The Paroli Roulette System

In the previous blog I introduced you to the simplest form of progressive betting (sometimes known as the martingale system) which can be used to great effect. In this post, I am going to introduce you to what is known as the Paroli Roulette System which in essence is the martingale upside-down.

What I mean by this is with the regular martingale system you start out with a small bet and then as you lose, you increase your bets. The paroli is the opposite to that because instead of increasing your bets after a loss, you increase them after a win.
It can be applied to any part of the roulette table but for now, I will assume that you're using it as part of a red/black betting system. The numbers for the progression are exactly the same as the regular martingale system, they are:

1 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 - 64 - 128 - 256 - 512 - 1024


What this system is counting on is a long run of wins. (Which if you have played the game before you know happens) What you need to decide when making your number line is how far you are willing to go before you stop. I myself would take it to 3 or 4 places, however you may take it as far as you like. It is important to stick to you stopping point and not be greedy.
Another thing you should be aware of with this system is that if you don't get to your quitting point you will lose one unit. For example, let's say you set your quitting point to 16 and that you are betting on the same colour.
If you lost when you bet 8 units, you would only have won 7 units leading up to this (you would have won the following amounts - 1, 2 and 4). So to summarise what I've just said, whenever you don't get to the quitting point, you will lose one unit. This is another reason why you shouldn't set your quitting point too high.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone my name is Jacob, the cowritter of this blo, remember to check out my other blogs by viewing my profile of clicking this link

    http://freemoneywithpassiveincome.blogspot.com/

    Strongly recommended Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. รีวิวufa365

    ReplyDelete